|78.1 / 170.0 ( 45.9% )|
*Each rating has a maximum value of 10.0
- Gashed! 8.0 or higher in ravines.
- Kiln 'em! 8.0 or higher in clay.
- Cascading! 8.0 or higher in waterfalls.
- ++ Beginner ++
- Suicidal Expert
Seed Number: 1508840194
Version: XBL 1.8.2 (equiv PC 1.2)
Few seeds have captured my attention the way this one has. This is for several reasons. Firstly, there's a secret waterfall -- I love those! Secondly, this seed is balanced in such a way that a beginner could spend his or her time in the south of the map to their heart's content and never find themselves in trouble. However, more experienced players could find an epic challenge by venturing into the northwest mountain nightmare and rooting around until they find trouble. Finally, there are lots and lots of waterfalls, which makes the whole map quite scenic. A fantastic find.
So, here's something that you need to see. This level has several crisscrossing ravine complexes, but there is one in particular: a triple ravine system that forms a U-shaped, underground complex full of gold at 227.17.272. It is absolutely worth taking the time to climb down to see.
- [373.76.355] village, x8 buildings, blacksmith, water well
- [-116.4.340] x4 diamonds
- [-23.15.-15] underground ravine
- [-17.12.-10] x3 diamonds
- [4.12.15] x4 diamonds
- [389.15.-68] x8 gold, lava lake
- [388.15.-44] x5 diamonds
- [202.13.332] underground ravine, lava floor
- [227.17.272] U-shaped underground triple ravine complex, tons of gold
- [-232.19.146] large underground cavern
- [-224.13.136] x3 diamonds
- [135.64.-1] lava pit
- [373.70.52] abandoned water well
- [314.61.168] open-air dungeon, x1 chest, gunpowder, saddle
- [-91.48.186] intersection of two small ravines, Y=37
- [-11.65.-32] deep pitfall hole
- [-79.97.-151] gnarled butte over water
- [-43.85.-176] small spire, small floater
- [-91.73.-137] secret waterfall
- [-124.99.-172] small floater
- [-136.66.-231] small cave
- [-204.57.-321] open-air ravine, tall lava fall, huge cascading waterfall
- [-266.65.-403] underwater deep hole, massive cave complex
- [-295.85.-284] tall lava fall
- [-224.82.-261] double medium waterfalls
- [-260.99.-173] tall waterfall
- [-272.73.-155] large overhang