- Premium! This seed has scored higher than 40 out of 70 in the overall score.
- Rolling! Higher than 8 out of 10 in hills and mountains.
- Anseled! Higher than 8 out of 10 in awesome features.
- ++ Intermediate ++
- Suicidal Expert
Spawn and Version
Version: XBL 1.1.1 (equiv Beta 1.7.3)
You know when you see an old-fashioned pen in a bottle of ink like they used to use in the old days. That actually has a name: it's known as a crowquill. There is a modern-day version of this same tool that uses inks and a very fine point to allow artists to make detailed illustrations and architects to make powerful line-drawings.
Just like it's namesake, this seed is very exacting. The mountains here are stunning and very difficult to traverse. Do not play this if you are a beginner. However, this level isn't so difficult that only the best dare venture here. On the contrary, there are many clean caves and easy to find resources making this an ideal seed for someone looking for a challenging day of Minecrafting with yet enough pockets of epic, twisted caves that someone looking to die has a good shot at that as well.
The large, Gargamel-style cavern at -155.73.-360 is something you definitely need to see. Ironically, if you manage to scale the interior cliff and make it to the far exit, you'll find that you're on top of another cliff and falling off could severely injure or even kill you. So if you're being chased by zombies/spiders, you'll either have to turn and do battle or make some kind of hasty staircase to manage escape.
This seed has almost no snow, a nice chunk of flatland, and plenty of trees. The east side of the map is more tame; the west is more crazy.
- [-254.75.-53] cliff-side double overhang
- [-176.65.-49] dumbbell overhang
- [-179.70.-120] monster overhang
- [-243.73.-112] large overhang
- [-197.76.-179] epic overhang and deep basin
- [-226.73.-352] medium overhang
- [-254.99.-387] medium overhang #2
- [-102.69.-172] medium overhang and medium waterfall
- [397.73.59] rail thin overhang
Items of Interest
- [-53.68.44] small flatland and sugar
- [-120.66.315] medium clay
- [-168.80.320] medium floater and medium spire
- [-364.65.221] underwater lava pit, instant obsidian
- [-293.65.221] pumpkins and sugar
- [-249.71.79] medium and small floaters
- [-317.70.43] small crater
- [-318.72.-7] large crater lake
- [-297.65.-65] cool bay and sugar
- [-134.67.-98] pumpkins
- [-199.71.-153] medium mesa
- [-336.80.-249] medium hidi-hole
- [-155.73.-360] massive Gargamel-style cavern
- [-108.69.-227] medium lava fall
- [-88.66.-244] medium alluvial gravel
- [5.64.-155] massive underwater gravel deposit
- [50.65.-340] medium floater
- [198.67.-372] erosion with coal
- [271.75.-392] large shortcut cave inside butte
- [346.65.-217] medium clay
- [346.71.-188] pumpkins
- [367.69.-97] small flatland
- [236.69.-97] small beachfront flatland and large clay
- [219.65.74] small clay
- [402.69.116] medium arête
- [348.77.188] medium cliff dive
- [344.65.305] medium ravine
- [62.65.308] sugar
- [77.65.302] small cave with lots of coal
- [56.70.182] large flatland
The first image is of an overhang I found kind of looks kinda like a fish. It's a member of a pack of four overhangs that live right next to each other around a central valley. The image in the Can't Miss section highlights the most magnificent feature of this map: the Gargamel-style mega cavern. Don't let the fact that you can see sky through this thing fool you -- it's dark in there and both entrance and exit are blocked by a steep climb.
Looking to the images on the right, you'll find first two small overhangs that frame this lovely yet treacherous valley quite nicely. Basically, if you're going to find daywalkers (or rather, they'll find you), then it's probably going to be under one of these trees.
Also at right is a dumbbell-shaped butte with a table-top overhang at the top. There were some pigs up there, but they failed to heed my safety warnings. You can risk the edge at -176.65.-49. Finally, another view of the same fish-shaped overhang and one of it's companions. The valley below is bordered by steep cliffs on all sides with only a thin exit provided by the end of the map and a dangerous, shady entrance under the far overhang.