- Abyssal! Higher than 8 out of 10 in deep water.
- ++ Advanced ++
- Suicidal Expert
This dirty archipelago has fantastic deep water and several flatland locations for villages or large houses. You're going to find many tiny islands about, including a tiny island with a lava pit due north on the map that's custom made for generating obsidian. In the western part of the map, you'll find a medium-sized desert, but the rest of the map is well-balanced.
Items of Interest
Warning: the following list contains coordinates and descriptions of the majority of resources and other features in this seed. If you prefer to discover these things on your own, skip ahead to the final paragraph.
- [174.72.-7] shortcut cave complex
- [270.65.6] flat beach
- [368.70.-146] shortcut cave with deep cave within
- [383.69.-145] massive spire
- [359.65.50] medium floater and small spire
- [365.70.78] zombie sounds
- [188.65.200] sugar
- [346.68.372] medium waterfall
- [293.70.372] hidi-hole and shortcut cave
- [56.67.292] medium clay
- [-34.65.330] large sugar
- [-206.66.342] large clay
- [-376.65.225] medium flatland
- [-276.66.-181] small gravel
- [-175.65.-317] hidi-hole with iron
- [-26.65.-338] small lava pit island with nearby water for obsidian
- [118.65.-341] small clay
- [153.65.-330] medium flatland
- [280.72.-204] small moon-shaped ravine
- [-153.66.175] medium clay
- [-43.67.180] medium clay
- [-12.65.142] medium flatland beach
This was the first of three seeds that had truly large hanging floaters. This one looks like it was sheered off of it's neighboring rock by some supernatural force. At right, this is a massive spire that is so big you could live on top of the thing. A perfect place to set up a house to weather the storms of nightly enemies. You can wrap a stairwell around this puppy at 383.69.-145.