- Premium! This seed has scored higher than 40 out of 70 in the overall score.
- Abyssal! Higher than 8 out of 10 in deep water.
- Treemium! Higher than 8 out of 10 in wood.
- ++ Advanced ++
- Suicidal Expert
Another dirty archipelago, this seed had a really high score that made it the second best of the day. There's an island for everyone: flat for a village, pure desert, cliff-sided, covered in trees... you name it. There is lots and lots of deep water (I didn't even know Minecraft allowed such water), so getting around is not easy at all. Even when you're out of the water there's almost always a tree in the way. I didn't actually find any lava "on top" of anything, so I guess this name is a bit of false advertising, but this level is definitely worth playing for advanced users. Oh, and if you like clay, then you should be here regardless of skill level.
Items of Interest
Warning: the following list contains coordinates and descriptions of the majority of resources and other features in this seed. If you prefer to discover these things on your own, skip ahead to the final paragraph.
- [-390.93.178] cliff diving experience, a spire, and wolves
- [-317.72.-202] steep basin
- [-226.82.-379] shortcut cave
- [-76.83.-316] dead drop
- [-49.65.-335] coal, iron, and a dead drop
- [332.65.-107] sugar
- [314.63.-36] hidi-hole
- [337.66.-3] small cave and coal
- [376.76.312] large lava lake (so big, it's visible on the map above as a tiny red dot in bottom right corner)
- [240.65.386] medium clay
- [205.66.313] small clay
- [211.66.285] small clay
- [125.66.161] hidi-hole near large clay
- [140.65.3] sugar and a cave
- [122.72.-61] small hidi-hole
- [-84.70.-135] the dark forest -- so thick it's perpetually dark.
The image at the top is a massive spire that was playing host to two cows, a pig, and a chicken (not pictured). How they got up there is a mystery, but they sure as hell had no problem getting down. At right, this is a sandy overhang stretching out over the water.