- Premium! This seed has scored higher than 40 out of 70 in the overall score.
- Rolling! Higher than 8 out of 10 in hills and mountains.
- ++ Advanced ++
- Suicidal Expert
Spawn and Version
Version: XBL 1.1.1 (equiv Beta 1.7.3)
The Pythagorean Theorem is one of the most useful equations in all of geometry. This is one in a series of mathematically-inspired seed names.
This is a beautiful, scenic map chock full of numerous rock formations that are absolutely gorgeous. However, above and beyond all the others are the Pythagorean Quintuplets -- a series of four individual mountains that are so close together you could connect them with bridges. The first three (Harriet, Judy, and Celeste) are steep craggy rocks that are hard to climb but full of resources like iron. The fourth -- Bertha -- however is a massive imposing Everest-like mountain full of creepers and death.
- [300.74.-43] medium cave
- [145.72.102] shortcut cave with coal
- [94.77.-330] deep cave
- [74.70.110] deep cave with lava fall
- [-9.87.157] large overhang and open-air cave
- [-171.64.191] small cave
- [-369.71.-282] nice looking cliff-side cave with pitfall
- [-38.88.-365] Quintuplets: Harriet
- [-39.86.-330] Quintuplets: Judy
- [-47.88.-315] Quintuplets: Celeste
- [-62.85.-280] Quintuplets: Bertha
Other Items of Interest
- [176.94.4] small floater, nearby coal
- [152.77.22] a river
- [287.66.52] sugar and two small spires
- [375.86.-77] medium coal
- [-93.71.-314] medium waterfall
- [-96.79.-351] coal and lone pumpkin
- [-249.74.-256] medium waterfall
- [-387.66.-343] sheer coal-infested cliff face
- [-382.69.-295] large floater, small cave, and medium coal
- [-317.106.18] dead drop from fissure in cliff
- [-264.74.12] medium cliff dive event
- [-249.67.-331] hidden hidi-hole
- [-183.72.347] small flat exposed stone
- [54.67.314] medium smattering of coal and iron
- [352.65.319] sugar
- [359.66.245] pumpkins
- [90.74.86] cave complex with medium iron
- [-3.73.174] tall waterfall
A view of the quintuplets. The three little ones up front (from left to right) are Celeste, Judy, and Harriet. Behind them (far left) in the distance is Bertha.
At right, this is actually an open-air cave out of which is pouring a waterfall. You can find it at -9.87.157. Really cool find and if you kill off the zombie, you can glowstone this thing and make it your living room.