- Anseled! Higher than 8 out of 10 in awesome features.
- ++ Expert ++
- Suicidal Expert
What makes this level amazing is the sheer number of heavy shadows that appear around the map. Not only are there large overhangs that create the shadows you would expect, but there are vaulted caves which house dozens of bad guys just itching to blow you up. Trees are rare and so are resources, plus getting through the mountains is incredibly difficult. I rate this as an expert level and though I think it would be fun for beginners to see it during the day, they should leave by nightfall.
Items of Interest
- [238.73.-185] cliff-side hidi-hole
- [223.71.-112] massive overhang
- [229.68.-41] a medium waterfall hides a creeper cave
- [224.67.-10] hidden cave and a massive overhang
- [388.72.-114] shortcut cave and nearby iron deposit
- [-106.65.-351] deep pitfall cave
- [-351.65.-130] small pitfall, iron, possible zombie spawn
- [-357.66.357] pack of wolves
- [-247.66.336] medium cave
- [-150.65.307] medium clay
- [136.72.380] deep pitfall cave, large coal
- [196.102.353] massive land bridge with pitfall
At top, a small sandy overhang adds some shade to this otherwise scorching desert landscape. Beneath that, a very intense overhang that comes very close to qualifying as a hidi-hole. Beware the skeletons that live in its shadow. At right, if you look very carefully, you can see a creeper emerging from the shadows of this massive land bridge.
The final photograph (a late addition) is a massive vaulted cave I found beneath a mountain. It is completely shaded and full of day-walking baddies. I highly recommend bringing along a diamond sword if you plan on exploring this cave.