- ++ Expert ++
- Suicidal Expert
Even though this was the lowest scoring seed of the day, that doesn't mean it's a bad one. Quite the contrary: it's simply uneventful. I was impressed by the lava fall and the resulting forest fire it started and I enjoyed finding so many resources like coal and iron, but other than that, the caves are well hidden and the board is mostly flat grassland and lots and lots of water. So it's a mixed bag and a serious challenge for anyone who's just starting out with Minecraft.
Items of Interest
- [-88.64.20] overhang with nearby coal
- [-133.68.10] medium gravel
- [-239.66.36] hidden cave
- [-237.65.-132] exposed stone revealing some coal
- [-275.71.-183] lava flow and burning trees
- [-322.67.-145] exposed stone with coal
In the first image, this was a land bridge that had nothing but water underneath of it. This occurs a lot in this level. At right, this lava fall (-275.71.-183) scorches the earth at it's feet. That chicken didn't fair too well, either.