- Rolling! Higher than 8 out of 10 in hills and mountains.
- ++ Advanced ++
- Suicidal Expert
Well this is a nice, well-balanced level. You're going to find a large area of grassland with many pockets of dense forest. While there aren't many mountains, those that were generated were sporadic and very difficult to climb. I will tell you that I found one of the largest single coal deposits I've ever seen. That's not really a must-see sort of situation, but if you're playing this level it's going to be a bonus. You're going to need to be on your toes for this one; beginners shouldn't even consider it.
Items of Interest
- [-30.65.16] medium clay
- [-2.85.85] overhang
- [-94.69.174] waterfall
- [-61.68.193] iron, coal, exposed stone, and a deep cave
- [-101.64.232] massive coal deposit
- [-48.84.326] red flower patch
- [-227.70.263] large hidi-hole
A view of one of the few forests nestled tightly between several small mountains.